Do you have a cover?
Cover varies depending on the event, but is generally between $10 to $30. Please go to the specific desired event for additional information.
What is the age requirement?
We are strictly 21+. Must have a valid government issued ID on hand for entry into the venue.
What type of music do you play?
On Fridays we play Reggaeton in our Vault and Hip Hop in our Main Room.
On Saturdays we play Top 40 in our Vault and Hip Hop in our Main Room.
What does general admission mean and/or include?
General admission is entry into the venue for stand in room status only.
How much is expedited entry?
Expedited entry is $40 upon arrival at the door.
Does the Reserve have a designated parking area?
There is public street parking and other public parking lots within the venue's vicinity. It's self-park/self-pay.
Is smoking allowed in the nightclub?
There is no smoking allowed within the venue. Feel free to go to our main entrance and ask a host for instructions on where you can smoke.
What forms of payments are accepted?
We accept cash,debit, and credit cards with a chip on them. Currently we do not accept apple pay.
What is the address to the venue?
The Reserve is located on 650 S Spring St.
Does the Reserve offer a Coat Check?
The Reserve offers coat check during fall and winter seasons only.
• Fashionable, upscale, trendy attire is required for entry.
• No tank tops.
• No excessively baggy clothing.
• No excessively ripped jeans.
• Fashionable sneakers are allowed (i.e. Designer shoes, Nike, Jordans, Yeezy).
• Hats are allowed as long as paired with fashionable attire.
• No sports logos, team jerseys, and athletic wear.
• All bags are subject to be searched for safety reasons.
• No denim/beach/cargo shorts allowed. Designer shorts are acceptable.
•No Sandals, flip flops, crocs/clogs, and dirty/worn athletic sneakers.
Management reserves the right to refuse entry based on dress code etiquette.
THE LA RESERVE
Enchanting, Radiating, Sophisticated, these words describe the experience you can expect when you step through the doors of The Reserve. A brand new nightlife destination located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles.